Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Great Aussie Bogan Bus Adventure

I didn't go overseas as a high school student, because I was at boarding school with a scholarship.
I didn't travel as a uni student because I was working & volunteering while I studied.
I didn't travel after uni because I had a good job, and then I met my husband-to-be, and then I had kids...so I've been waiting for the kids to grow up to travel and WHAM! I'm pregnant and the cycle starts again.

But I'll be buggered if I'm going to keep waiting.
I'm pretty sure in a year or two I can shove two almost-teenagers & a not-quite-toddler in a bus and spend a year freelancing, blogging & living cheap.
It's time to assuage the itchy feet...if all my careful plans and secure job are going out the window, well I may as well enjoy the view on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment